Tuesday, June 16, 2009

10 weeks 2 days

Well it’s officially less than 2 weeks until I’m three months pregnant WOOHOO! I can not wait! Time feels like it’s going so slowly but I’m getting through each day without any hassles.

Only two more sleeps (hehe) until I see my GP and then a week until my next scan. Patch is going to come with me to this scan so it’s a bit more exciting this time around (especially considering the baby will be bigger and also moving around this time). I can’t wait to tell Madison, but at the same time I’m dreading it!! Patch and I were at the football last week and he was telling her that she must learn to share. He said to her “what happens when you get a little brother or sister that you have to share with?” I think he was testing the waters a bit. Madison replied, “I don’t WANT a brother or sister!” Uh Oh!!

I’m getting some growing pains now, for the last 3 or 4 days. And I’m going to the toilet to pee what feels like ALL THE TIME.

Coming up to 11 weeks isn’t fun, I’m constantly trying to remember what the last time was like and racking my brain to see any similarities or warning signs, but for the life of me I can not recall what it was like last time. I must have blocked it out. But I am praying everyday and God is giving me the strength and the peace to get through every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment