Thursday, June 4, 2009

8 weeks 4 days

The thing I don't get about MS is how it can be pretty bad one day and then totally fine the next day.

A typical day of MS for me lasts all day.I feel fine when I first wake up and get out of bed. Then I eat brekkie and feel sick (shouldn't it be the other way around!!). When my stomach is empty I have severe hunger pains, but no nausea. When I prepare to eat a meal I lose my appetite and even though my belly is saying "feed me", I really don't want to eat. Then when I force myself to eat, I feel really sick afterwards and basically have to slow right down and rest.

The thing that is really annoying is that my body won't let me eat vegetables!! If I think about vegies I feel like vomiting! If I force myself to eat them I gag on every mouthful.

Yesterday I felt quite rotten all day. But today I'm feeling quite well, so I have officially decided that MS is a force of nature that no one will ever fully understand. Patch has been very helpful around the house which I am so grateful for. He has been cooking, doing the dishes, cleaning, washing clothes and EVERYTHING pretty much! I feel so lazy! But I'm truly grateful that he is so loving I can't believe it's only been a week since the U/S it feels like an age ago. And I've only known I'm pregnant for a little over 2 weeks but things have changed so much since then it feels like forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment