Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 weeks 4 days

I had my GP appointment today and my 12 week scan is booked for the 29th of June. I will be 12 weeks and 1 day! How exciting! I really can’t wait and I’m so eager to just get the news that everything is going well in there and the bub is growing nice and strong!

I’m really tired. I can hardly stay awake long enough to cook dinner at night, and at work I feel very lethargic. Which makes it difficult considering we are pretty busy with end of financial year stuff to do. I find it very hard to be motivated at work but somehow I get through each day. Each day seems to go fairly quickly because I am so busy.

Other pregnant ladies on the Bub Hub forum that are around the same time as me are starting to get their 12 week scans too. Some are having slightly earlier ones and some aren’t having it until they are 14 weeks! I can’t imagine waiting that long! It seems like an age just having come from my last scan until now.

My doctor said that now that I am referred to the hospital where I will be having the bulk of my antenatal care, I will be dealing mostly with them now and not through him. So they will directly contact me for any further appointments.

Hopefully the rest of this week will go quickly for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment