Thursday, June 11, 2009

9 weeks 4 days

Well I've hit a bit of a sad patch. It seems like a lot of the girls that I have made friends with in a forum that I have joined and that are about as far along as me are miscarrying and it's really dampened my spirit and made me extremely anxious to have my next scan. But I still have to wait another 2 weeks!

My breasts are still hurting and the skin is very itchy. Quite painful in bed at night to try and get comfortable can be a mission. Other than that, other symptoms have subsided a tad. Morning sickness has just about disappeared and I have felt no growing pains lately. I'm unsure whether these two factors should be worrying me or not.

I'm expecting to feel as though my abdomen should be growing a bit but apart from feeling a little tight, nothing much has changed. I keep telling myself it's because it's too early or because I have a retroverted uterus and it's facing backwards for a few more weeks! I'm also worried about the fact that I'm NOT feeling any cramps or growing pains. I keep praying and I know that everything is going ok but sometimes your head can play tricks on you!

Time is taking so long! I just want to get my next scan NOW! My GP appt is next week and I hope he can squeeze me in for the Thursday the following week because I think that's early enough for me to be able to calm my nerves but close enough to 12 weeks to be called a 12 week scan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment